Friday, February 20, 2009

I missed this

It's the lugging never ending nose piled in heaps of books, brain even more cramped than buses in India, eyes prying to open apart and the body trying to keep awake period of time.

Yes, the exams period. And guess what? I.HAVE.NOT.STARTED. I know standing ovation for me. But no encores i'm sorry. See, i'm so petrified that i have no fucking idea what am i typing.

Since i was taking a breather, i browsed through my old old pictures and marvelled at my change.

From joining to quitting, from clubbing to not clubbing, from everyday out to lesser outs, from menthol light to fresh air, from inked to the un-inked. Yeah. I guess this change did me some good. But as i mentioned 982340985 times, i missed my past.



Isn't this like the choiest ever ? Sighs. Bye bye. I guess i won't be having another till i'm 20 odd?
Mummy just warned me against tattoos (like again!). I guess she really abhors the very idea of ink on my body. Well, what to do. When i grow up, maybe i would. But till then...
Or maybe i will just chicken out when i get older.
Ah, the process of growing.
Anyway post u a question,
What if one day your other half tells you he/she does not have feelings for you anymore and ask you to make a choice to stay together or break up.
Which would you choose?
Oh disclaimer: Gary and I are fine and doing on well :) We'll get married like 23984903458 years later? HAHA. I'm joking. But yes, currently we are going on strong and fine.
Lg ice cream is super loved. Although it gives me a heck of problems. Similar to the gift sender eh? :x
The scarring.

No comments: